Christine McKenny has over 15 years of experience and has sold over $210 million in residential real estate in her career. Christine’s market knowledge, marketing forte, and negotiation skills are unsurpassed. As an advocate of home buyers and sellers in the Dallas and Park Cities areas, she truly understands the necessity of listening to a client's expectations and needs – always putting her client’s needs first.
Christine's past includes legislative work in the U.S. Congress, event planning for UT Southwestern Medical Center, and fundraising for the March of Dimes and other highly regarded philanthropies. She continues to be an active member in the community: Highland Park United Methodist Church, Luxury Marketing Council, Park Cities Historic and Preservation Society, Town of Highland Park Leadership Program, Bradfield Elementary PTA and founder of The Gingerbread Stroll in Highland Park Village.
Her dedication to personal service carries throughout her professional attitude, demeanor, and success stories.
- Over a Decade of Top Producer Accolades
- Over $54 Millions Sold in 2015
- Over $35 Million Sold in 2014
- Over $42 Million Sold in 2013
- D BEST – Top Platinum Producer
- Top Sales Volume for Individual, Highland Park Office
- The University of Texas at Austin, BS
- Texas A&M University, College Station, MPA
- Phi Kappa Phi-4.0 GPA/Pi Alpha Alpha Honor Society