The new year always serves as a catalyst for personal resolutions and goals: lose weight, save money, volunteer, get organized, etc. Essentially, the same objectives could be set for your home.
We’ve transformed Time magazine’s Top Ten Commonly Broken New Year’s Resolutions into the top list of what the resolute home owner should accomplish in 2016 and beyond.
Don’t worry, you got this!
1. Cut Your Energy Use (lose weight)
2. Purify Indoor Air (quit smoking)
3. Budget for Improvements (get out of debt)
4. Educate Yourself on Home Finances (learn something new)
5. De-clutter (get organized)
6. Support Your Community (volunteer)
7. Slash Your Water Use (drink less)
8. Share Home Improvement Projects (spend more time with the family)
9. Exercise Your DIY Skills (get fit)
10. Use Maintenance-Free Materials (be less stressed)
Happy new year!
You may also like: