Are you or someone you know interested in buying a home? You’re invited to come listen to local experts discuss the home-buying process in today’s market.
Questions that will be addressed:
* Is now the right time to purchase a home?
* Rent vs. Buy: What are the benefits of each?
* How does the interest rate affect a house payment or size of home for the buyer?
* What is the process of purchasing a home?
* What are the qualifications for purchasing a home?
* Obtain a free Pre-Approval Letter and then receive a free appraisal.
* Drawings to win a free home inspection, free home warranty and other surprises
This free seminar takes place Thursday, April 27, 6-8 p.m. and Saturday, April 29, 10-noon at the Irving Convention Center, 500 W. Las Colinas Blvd. in Irving. Parking is free.
Seating is limited. Please reserve your seat by texting/calling:
Nancy Russell at 214-707-1356
Rob Russell at 972-835-6093
Renee Michon at 248-707-0260
Please provide your name, number of attendees and which date you would like to attend.
You may also like: