Tax-free weekend is days away, and just in time for back-to-school shopping. Are you ready?
This year’s Sales Tax Holiday will happen Friday, August 10, through midnight Sunday, August 12. But remember, the tax exemption is only available on certain items under $100.
Tax-free items include:
• School supplies
• Art supplies
• School instructional materials
• Clothing and footwear less than $100 per item
Keep in mind that computers and software are not exempt.
The best ways to save money on tax-free weekend:
• Planning ahead
• Making a list of items you need
• Looking for the best sales in your area
• Checking for coupons (printable or online)
• Maximizing price matching if a store offers that.
Good luck and happy shopping!
You may also like: