2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (2-10 HBW) is proud to be a preferred home warranty partner for Ebby Halliday companies! We believe in providing coverage, service and programs that delight homeowners and agents alike. Here’s what you can expect when you choose to work with 2-10 HBW.
Unparalleled Coverage and Exceptional Homeowner Experiences
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is the leading home warranty company offering both structural warranties for new construction homes and systems & appliances home warranties for new and existing homes. With nearly 40 years of experience, 2-10 HBW prides itself on providing unparalleled coverage and exceptional experiences for homeowners.
By offering the industry’s easiest to use and understand home warranty, 2-10 HBW provides simple, easy and transparent coverage that’s there when homeowners need it, coupled with exclusive offers and programs to keep you smiling.
2-10 HBW’s industry exclusive coverage, offers and programs will make homeowners smile.
- Hello Coverage – Hello Coverage helps educate homeowners on what their home warranty covers, how to work with 2-10 HBW and what to expect when placing a service request. This program, unique to 2-10 HBW, also provides homeowners with ongoing maintenance tips, valuable appliance discounts, the option to schedule a welcome call to review specific coverage details and more!
- Appliance Discount Program – Homeowners receive exclusive discounts up to 65% off large and small GE® & Whirlpool® brand appliances.
- Appliance Replacement Offer – After a homeowner requests service for an appliance, they may choose to continue with the service request or replace the appliance. If the homeowner chooses the Appliance Replacement Offer, a service contractor will not be dispatched and the homeowner will not pay a service fee. When the homeowner replaces the broken appliance with a brand-new appliance, and submits a receipt, 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty will provide a $100 reimbursement.
- ‘Even If’ Service Fee Guarantee – If an item is not eligible for coverage, and 2-10 HBW dispatched a contractor, reimbursement for the service fee may be requested. In addition, if the same part fails again within the term of the home warranty, up to 365 days, another service fee will not be due.
- Concierge Service – A dedicated Customer Experience team focused solely on timely resolution of escalated claims.
- SEER Matching – 2-10 HBW will bring the entire HVAC system up to the current required SEER efficiency level, replacing any units that are below this level, at no additional cost to the homeowner.
- Unlimited Refrigerants – 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty covers the entire cost of all refrigerants, with no dollar limits per pound, covering as many pounds as needed. We also cover necessary retrofitting for system compatibility and compliance with SEER standards, at no additional cost.
Provide Confidence and Security for Sellers and Buyers
- A home warranty provides budget protection for both Sellers and Buyers against expensive repairs from unexpected failures during the listing period and after the home is purchased.
- Complimentary* Seller coverage can differentiate listings in a competitive market, helping homes to sell faster and for more money. Seller coverage also establishes a record of coverage on the home that is transferable to the Buyer.
- Providing Seller and Buyer coverage helps instill confidence that the home has been properly taken care of and will be protected after closing.
*Seller coverage is complimentary until closing, where allowed by law.
About 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty (2-10 HBW), a preferred home warranty partner for Ebby Halliday companies, is a leading home warranty company offering both structural warranties for new construction homes and systems & appliances home warranties for new and existing homes. With nearly 40 years of industry-leading experience and over 5.8 million homes covered by our complete line of home warranties, 2-10 HBW prides itself on providing unparalleled coverage and exceptional experiences for homeowners. For more information on 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, visit www.2-10.com.