North Texas has been Daniel’s home for over 30 years. Originally from Moore, Oklahoma, Daniel moved to North Texas when he was 9 years old, and he has resided in the area ever since. During his time in the area, Daniel and his family have lived in Tarrant, Dallas, and Collin County. Currently, Daniel and his beautiful family call McKinney, TX home!
As a long-time resident of North Texas, Daniel has witnessed the growth and expansion of the area first-hand. With this experience comes an intimate passion and understanding of the local market and community. Daniel utilizes his deep local experience and network to assist his clients and their families navigate local neighborhoods and surrounding amenities. As a Realtor, Daniel takes great pride in advocating for and serving others.
After an extensive corporate career, Daniel Nolley joined Ebby Halliday – McKinney to pursue his passion for real estate. Daniel is a servant leader who enjoys helping his clients, family, and friends with all their real estate needs. Whether working with first-time homebuyers or seasoned real estate investors, Daniel leans into his professional experience to help others reach their real estate goals.
Whether you are leasing, buying, or selling your dream home, make sure to reach out to Daniel first!
• Member, National Association REALTORS
• Member, Texas Association REALTORS
• Member, Collin County Association REALTORS
• Bachelor of Arts in English (BA), University of Texas at Arlington
• Master of Business Administration (MBA), Texas Woman’s University
• Pioneer Alumni Association Board of Directors, Texas Woman’s University