With my services, your goals and needs always come first! Focusing on your goals, I will walk with you through the process one step at a time. With a background in running a successful home staging and redesign company for years; I am uniquely qualified to help buyers see potential in properties they may want to purchase. I also assist sellers to create the visual marketing crucial to attract buyers to their property and maximize their profitability. My approach is creative, communicative, and client focused; whether helping you achieve a profitable sale in record time and/or helping you purchase the home of your dreams, you will always be my top priority. I am extensively trained in negotiation, social media marketing, and contract law.
As an experienced, full time Realtor, I enjoy spending my time serving both my clients and my community. In my free time I love to bargain hunt for home decor treasures and spend time with friends. I am the wife of a Mountain Biker, member of Cross Timbers Rotary and The Women of Flower Mound, non-profit volunteer, local Church member and belong to 3 different Book Clubs (I should confess I do not always finish the books).
● Native Texan and DFW Resident for 30+ years
● Multi Million Dollar Top Producer
● New Construction Specialist
● HSR Certified in Home Staging and Redesign
● Vacant Property Specialist
● Active Member of Cross Timbers Rotary and The Women of Flower Mound
● Non-Profit Volunteer
● Past board Member of the RESA, Dallas
● Graduate of Texas A&M University
● Empty Nester
● Community Connector for the Project, The Faces of Flower Mound
● Home Decor Treasure Hunter