John's goal is to EXCEED the expectations of his clients! Whether buying, selling, investing or renting John will strive to provide you the best advice and assistance possible. Being involved in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area since the early 2000’s he knows this area well. He understands the stress and ups and downs of buying or selling a home and will be with you every step of the way.
Prior to pursuing real estate John worked with Mobil Oil and served six years in the United States Army. As a result of corporate relocations and military assignments, John has lived in six different states and an overseas assignment in Mannheim, Germany. John understands the excitement and also the stress of moving to a new location. John’s experience includes general contractor for homes he built in West Dallas, rehabbing multiple homes and successfully managing his own rental properties.
Other helpful facts about John:
- Master's Degree in Finance from Oklahoma City University
- Business Administration degree Oklahoma University
- Preferred Vendor (Realtor) with Veterans Home Land Board (VLRB)
- Graduate of the Texas Real Estate Leadership Program
- Married for 44+ years to Lynn Marie (Wright) Hill
Father to three great children
- "Poppy" to nine FANTASTIC grandchildren
Successfully Completed U S Army Airborne and Ranger Schools
- Recipient of the Army Commendation Medal for Service to the Mannheim Club System, Mannheim Germany
- Selected as the Cadet Brigade Commander, Recipient of the Muldrow Pistol Award (Outstanding Cadet), and Distinguished Military Graduate at the University of Oklahoma
- Member of Watermark Community Church
"It would be my honor to serve as your REALTOR of choice for all of your real estate needs!" - John Hill