I have been blessed to be around the real estate business my entire life. My father, Ken Stockdale, was a well-respected REALTOR® in Denton for over 40 years. I am thankful for the opportunity to carry on his legacy by working with my mother, Kathy Stockdale. As a former teacher, I use my skills of organization, attention to detail, ability to explain processes, and my passion for working with people to help my clients have a great experience buying or selling their home. I enjoy serving the community of Denton and the surrounding areas to help it continue to be a wonderful place to live.
- Company wide Rookie of the Year 2017 (Units Closed)
- Born and Raised in Denton, TX
- Played golf for DISD
- Baylor University, B.S. in Education
- Taught for Carroll ISD, Denton ISD, and Responsive Education Solutions
- Involved in serving at Redeemer Church, Denton (where my husband, Micah, serves as pastor)
- Enjoy spending time with my family