Marilyn is an enthusiastic and knowledgeable REALTOR® who especially enjoys assisting relocating families and first-time home buyers. She has been a full-time realtor since 1993. Raised in Park Cities and North Dallas, Marilyn is a graduate of Highland Park High School and Newcomb College of Tulane University. Marilyn has always been active in the Dallas Jewish community. She is a member of Shearith Israel and past chair of Women's Division of the Jewish Federation. Marilyn is ready to assist buyers and sellers with dedication and experience - as her main goal as a Realtor® is to have satisfied clients. She is married to Harrell Pailet, an attorney. They have four sons and eight grandchildren.
- Voted one of D Magazine's Best"
- Texas Monthly Magazine Five Star Professional
- Star Plateau (Company's Highest Plateau)
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Certified Condominium Specialist
- MetroTex Leadership Dallas Alumnus