As an 18 year veteran at Ebby Halliday Realtors and the DFW Real Estate market, I am passionate about providing ""Sundee Best"" service to each and every one of my clients. Whether you are a buyer or a seller, selecting me as your Realtor will promise keen insight into your needs and goals. I bring rock-solid professional education and total dedication to my work as your Realtor.
My life has had its share of moves, but the big move came as an adult moving my family across the globe. We moved from Lubbock to Nanjing, China in 1990, and then to Manila, Philippines in 1993, where we stayed until 1997. My daughters grew up learning how small the world really is, and we all got the travel bug in a very big way! We were fortunate to travel to many countries and experience how people live in their vastly differing cultures. Now I enjoy visiting my girls in their own homes, one in Victoria, Texas and the other in Saigon, Vietnam, and will go visit as often as possible. (I bet I get to Victoria a little more frequently than Vietnam!)
Creating homes in faraway places helped me learn what makes a house a home. And it made me appreciate how important having a professional support system for a move really is. Now, I delight in being that support system for each of my clients. I exemplify the BEST in the real estate business.
- B.B.A. Texas Tech University
- Member: Arlington, National and Texas Associations of REALTORS
- 2017 VIP Excellence in Service Award
- Star Level Producing Agent, in the Top 10 for 2018
- ABR®-Accredited Buyer Representative
- U.S. Military on the Move®
- 20 year resident of DFW Metroplex
- Preferred Relocation Specialist
- Served as a volunteer, and on the Board of various community organizations
- Serve the Arlington Board of Realtors as a member of the TREPAC Committee
- Support the Partners of the Arlington Life Shelter, Salvation Army and the Boys and Girls Clubs
DESIGNATIONS: ABR, USMOM