Out of 7,000 Collin County Realtors, WHY BECKY CAMPBELL?
I am a people-person with an easy style, and I work very hard for my clients. I have worked in many areas of sales and real estate over the last 20+ years. I am high-energy, an excellent problem-solver, and I take pride in helping my clients get exactly what they are looking for:
• Close personal attention from me. You won’t get an assistant when you call.
• Love to help people and truly care.
• Always focused on a winning end goal.
• Preparation is key.
• Listening is more important than a boring sales pitch.
• Communication is #1.
• Clear decision maker, able to cut through the noise and get to relevant facts.
• Very action-oriented.
• Licensed Texas Realtor
• 1983 Texas Tech Graduate
• Manager in Fortune 500 Company
• Top Sales Producer 2 years in Litigation staffing
• Law Firm Litigation Assistant and Paralegal 17 years
• Owner – Residential Construction Company
• Owner - Property Management Company
Memberships & Specialized Certifications
• National Association of Realtors
• Texas Association of Realtors
• Collin County Association of Realtors
• Military on the Move (MOM) Designation
• Seniors Real Estate Specialist Certification (SRES 55+)
• Excellent Customer Service
• Servant Leadership