Dan brings more than 25 years experience in the Information Technology field to his work in real estate. His experience as a liaison enables him to understand clients’ needs and facilitate negotiations with buyers/sellers and their agents with professionalism. In addition his training gave him an eye for detail so important in reviewing contracts. Dan’s experience as a business analyst informs his analysis of the real estate climate which is key to helping clients navigate the market whether buying or selling. Dan completed Real Estate school and was licensed in 2007 and worked part time with a mentor before making the switch to a full time real estate career. The real estate climate in the North Texas area truly demands a professional in order to traverse the market successfully and Dan is ready to serve your needs.
- Licensed Real Estate agent in North Texas since 2007
- Member, Greater Lewisville Association of Realtors
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Graduate of University of Texas, Austin
- Dan has lived in the metroplex all of his adult life