Gene has worked with his wife, Cassie Bledsoe, in residential real estate for more than 14 years. Additionally, he brings more than 30 years’ experience as a sales and marketing executive in the computer and telephony industries.
Early in 2002, he sold the Casal Group, an advertising and marketing agency that he started and ran for 16 years that exclusively served those industries. Previously, Gene was president and CEO of a 400-employee, public software firm, and he has served in executive management positions for seven other computer industry firms. He has authored dozens of articles and seven booklets on sales and marketing management issues, and he was a frequent speaker at industry events.
In launching his real estate career, Gene applied the same enthusiasm as he did in his pro football and executive management careers. He strives to be the best at whatever he does, and in the fast-changing real estate business, the more one knows, the more value one brings to clients. Gene has already completed more than 600 hours in a specialized curriculum that focuses on real estate marketing, buyer financing, real estate taxes, evolving real estate technology, services for seniors, investing in real estate, home appraisal, and real estate law.
Gene’s other real estate qualifications are:
- Business executive with 30 years of sales and marketing experience
- Develops a targeted marketing program for each listed property
- Develops a unique web site for each property listed by the B’s
- Uses professional market research experience to recommend a pricing strategy for each listed property
- Produces a detailed comparative price analysis for clients buying or selling a home
- Sends daily emails to buyer clients showing new listings tailored to their unique specifications
- Executes targeted email campaigns to active agents for each listed property
Gene is a native Texan. He grew up in Waco and attended the University of Texas, where he was an All-American and Academic All-American football player under Darrell Royal. He later had a short career with the New York Jets during the Joe Namath era. He and Cassie met in Dallas, where they both worked in the early ’70s, and they have been married for more than 40 years.