About Your Realtor~KarenSefcik
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Rep
- CRP – Certified Relocation Specialist
- CNE – Certified Relocation Specialist
- CNAS – Certified Negotiation Relocation Specialist
- MOM – Military On The Move
- Preferred Relocation Agent Status with several large corporations
About: I have been in the Dallas real estate market since 2006. My experience as a Medical Office Manager, Executive Admin to VP of Sprint/Nextel and a member of the Emergency Response Team, has provided me with the perfect blend of skills that inspires many prospects to consider working with me for their real estate needs and has catapulted me to the success I have enjoyed in the field of Real Estate today. I spent many years in Corporate America working with high level executives, I bring advanced technology skills, high energy, advanced office and project management skills. Can speak to new construction with ease and understand their “lingo”, Sub-contracted two of my own homes and contracted many others with builders both high end custom and the common track home. I understand the new construction process from beginning to end and can always negotiate the needs of my clients into our offer.
My clients describe me as detail oriented and determined, saving them valuable time, money and yes, exasperation! Always striving to achieve customer satisfaction and deliver results. I have the experience and knowledge to address your specific needs and will customize a program designed to meet your criteria and goals. Most important, you will receive superior service and a promise to deliver top quality results, focused customer care and excellence in client communication.
My success with negotiations excel in the following real estate transactions; Pre-Owned, New Construction, Relocation, Investment Properties, Luxury Homes and Condominiums, Lake Front Property, Lots and Acreage.
Born and raised in Canada, now a long time resident of the city of Flower Mound, over 29 years, I have sold many homes within my own neighborhood and surrounding areas. My son, Delain, has his “Whitehat” degree in technology working with Amazon and my daughter, Amanda, an Assistant Marketing Director with SMU. I have two grandsons, Skyler (16) and Bryce (13). Over Christmas 2018, my son Delain welcomed his first son to their family on December 21st 2018, we celebrated his first Birthday 12/21/2019, so cute, I light up every time I see the little guy.
When I am not spending time with my clients, who very often become great friends, I enjoy spending time with my family and grandkids, snuggling with my dogs, traveling, playing and watching hockey, big football fan, reading and hanging out with my friends. Love to ride horses and a big fan of riding motorcycles. I do have my motorcycle license and love to ride.
Volunteer with; CCA Charity League, Occupation Therapy Horses, Pit Bull Rescue, SPCA~Carrollton and Dallas Chapters and Children’s Medical Center of Dallas. On the Board of Realtors for: The Tribute and Union Park
- Top Individual Producer 2008 – 2019
- VIP Customer Service Award 2008–2019
- Multi- Million Dollar Club 2007 – 2019
- Star and Star Plus Achiever 2013 – 2019
- Company Wide Individual Top Producers 2013 – 2019
- Ebby Halliday Individual Honor Roll 2008-2019
- Diamond Circle Winner 2007 – 2019
- Top Agent Magazine 2011 – 2019
- Voted Denton Best Realtor-Individual 2015, 2019
- Voted One of Denton Counties Best Realtors~2016-2019
- Ranked in the Top .35% (less than 1%) of Realtors for the Entire State of Texas 2011-2019, Customer Experience Satisfaction, Productivity, Excellence in knowledge of the business.
- D Magazine Best of the Best - 2013-2019
I personally handle all of my business. Not your same old boring Realtor! Call me to experience excellence!!