Buying or selling a home can be tricky, which is why you need a professional to help you navigate the real estate maze. My experience, both prior to and during my real estate career, has given me the tools necessary to ensure you have a stress-free process. You can expect nothing less than exceptional customer service and integrity.
If you're selling a home, you can rest easy knowing that I am there for you -- listening, strategizing, and negotiating the best possible price for your home. With an eye for design, I can help you stage your home to attract the most buyers. By utilizing my knowledge and superior marketing of your home, you can get the results you deserve.
If you're buying a home, I will walk you through the process so that you know exactly what to expect. I can provide you with the information you need in order to make an informed and confident purchase decision. I have a passion for helping buyers achieve the dream of home ownership. Whether it's your first home, your forever home, or anything in between, I'm here to help you find your dream.
• Member of National Association of Realtors and Texas Association of Realtors
• 14 Year Career with Fannie Mae, One of the Largest Mortgage Investors in the World
• M.B.A. from University of Maryland in International Business
• B.S. from George Mason University in Computer Science
• Resident of Southlake, TX