Megan Salzberger Stern is a Dallas native and an Indiana University graduate. Upon graduation, Megan had a successful career as an account executive in the Dallas radio market for 11 years. She won numerous awards for her excellence in that industry.
Upon becoming a mom, Megan challenged herself to learn a new industry — residential real estate — where her sales skills could be utilized again yet she could still have hours of family flexibility. Megan assisted Linda Vallala for three years (2008-2011). In 2012, she assisted Christine McKenny. With Megan’s expertise leading the whole process, she sold just under $11 million in 2015. Since 2015, with Megan as the lead, she has completed 31 transactions and just under $21,000,000 in sales. Remarkable productivity – satisfied clients. In 2017 Megan has facilitated over $15,000,000 and 26 transactions. So far in 2018, Megan has facilitated 29 transactions.
With over 10 years' experience in residential real estate, Megan continues to be laser-focused and task- oriented! Outside of work, Megan loves to spend time with family and friends and support The Lamplighter School, Parish Episcopal School, and The Downs Connection.
- Semester At Sea — Spring ’96 voyage
- American Women in Radio and Television Award recipient
- Lamplighter School Parent and LPA Board Member
- Lamplighter Alumni
- Parish School Parent and Fellowship Volunteer Position
- Temple Emanu-El Member & Volunteer
- Volunteer and Contributor to NCJW
- Downs of Hillcrest Committee Member for New Residents
- D Best Top Producer, 2017 and 2018
- D Best Real Estate Agent, 2017 and 2018
- Park Cities Office, Top Producer - Individual, 2017
Find out more at megansternrealestate.com.