My work ethics and professional experience in the public sector has prepared me for an outstanding career in Real Estate. I acquired exceptional skills in Program and Project Management while working in the public school system, city government, and the Federal Government. My Project Management Professional, PMP, Certification allows me to work with my clients through all of the complex phases of Real Estate. Throughout my occupation as a Program Manager, I successfully managed projects in 17 States with a budget of $65 Million. I have honed my negotiation skills while serving as a representative working with union workers and management.
I believe education is essential in the Real Estate environment and I have acquired these Real Estate Designations, Certifications, and Degrees:
- GRI; Graduate, REALTOR Institute
- USMOM: US Military on the Move
- SRES: Senior Real Estate Specialist
- CNHS: Certified New Home Specialist
- Master of Science in Engineering Management - University of Texas
- Bachelor of Art in Mathematics - Newman University
- Project Management Professional, PMP - Project Management Institute
In my spare time, I love working in the ministry with my husband, a COGIC pastor, and my 5 children. I am honored for the opportunity to help you find your new home.