Malinda Howell is Senior Vice President, Brokerage for the Ebby Halliday Companies. An industry leader on the local, state and national levels, Malinda serves as a mentor for new and experienced agents, as well as Ebby Halliday Companies sales leaders. Maestro Leadership-certified by Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, Malinda has served the Board of Directors for the MetroTex Association of Realtors, the Texas Association of Realtors, and currently serves as a director of the National Association of Realtors, Top 50 firms. Malinda, who has been a licensed real estate agent since 1997, was often recognized on the companywide Honor Roll when she was an Ebby sales associate. In addition, she holds the Accredited Buyer’s Representative designation and Certified Broker designation.
She has completed the Leadership Garland program affiliated with the Garland Chamber of Commerce, the Leadership Richardson program affiliated with the Richardson Chamber of Commerce, and the Citizens Police Academy of the Garland Police Department. Malinda served on the Board of Directors Garland Chamber of Commerce , the Board of Directors for the New Beginning Center now Hope's Door, and a member of the Alumni Association of Texas Tech University. She served as the Ebby Halliday Companies’ coordinator for the 2012 and 2013 City of Richardson Corporate Challenge benefiting Special Olympics.
Malinda, a graduate of Texas Tech University, is married to Keith Howell. The couple enjoy their lake house at Cedar Creek Lake, their precious dog Raider, traveling, and gardening.
Real Estate Industry Leadership Positions
- Chair TREPAC Garland (2013) – assisted in forming the Garland MLS in 2012 and formed the TREPAC Committee and first Easter Basket Auction
- Vice Chair Texas Real Estate Political Action Committee (2013) – Doubled Sterling R, 44% investment level for the association, 104% of the goal
- Committee Member TREPAC Far North Dallas (2012, 2013) – Increased participation with Realtors and affiliates (more than 50%)
- Member of the MetroTex Nominating Committee (2011, 2012) – assisted in the selection of leadership and future leadership of the Board of Directors
- Member of the Northern Regional Advisory (2011, 2012) – assisted in the formation of several networking events, as well as marketing the successful City of Richardson Realtor Workshop
- Member of the Women’s Council of Realtors – Dallas Chapter (2011)
- Member of the Women’s Council of Realtors – Metro East (2007-2009)