As your REALTOR®, Alison's goal is to make buying or selling your next home an enjoyable experience that is as stress-free as possible. She offers her sharp eye for style, extensive knowledge of the neighborhoods, and a sincere desire to bring you the best possible service as your agent. She works tirelessly for her clients and is consistently ranked among the top producers in Ebby's Lakewood/Lake Highlands office.
Alison brings her enthusiasm for people, passion for design, and appreciation for distinctive architecture to her real estate practice. Previously, as a successful fashion designer and entrepreneur, she worked strictly by referral and almost all her clients became repeat customers. She understands that long-term relationships are built on trust, honesty, and the ability to get the job done. Enthusiasm, creativity, and integrity are hallmarks of quality service and Alison strives to bring these qualities to every deal. She looks forward to helping you with all your real estate needs. Whether you are a first-time buyer looking for your first property, are moving up into your luxury dream home, or are looking to sell your house or condo, Alison will use the latest technological tools as well as old-fashioned networking to get you the results that you want and deserve.
Alison is proud to call Dallas home since 1999 and currently lives in Lakewood with husband Michael and their two children. She is passionate about serving her community and is an active member of the Junior League of Dallas and the Lakewood Early Childhood PTA.
- Multi-million Dollar Producer
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Sellers Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Certified Condominium Specialist (CCS)
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS)
- Preservation Dallas's Advanced Historic Home Specialist (HHS)
- Member of MetroTex Association of REALTORS, Texas Association of REALTORS (TAR), and the National Association of REALTORS (NAR).
- Bachelor of Science in Apparel & Textile Design, Michigan State University