Home is the nicest word there is." Buying or selling your home can be one of the most exciting, yet stressful, experiences in your life. I am committed to making your experience as easy as possible. From me, you can expect professionalism, persistence, as well as excellent communication and follow-up skills.
As a native Texan and Southlake resident since 2007, I can provide you with valuable information on the surrounding areas, schools, etc. My background in education and sales brings superb listening & coaching skills while negotiating to get you exactly what you want. I have also served in many volunteer capacities from former Carroll Elementary PTO president to current HOA president. My notable work ethic & dedication will make it easy to stand by you every step of the way.
- Bachelor of Business Administration/Marketing
- Twelve Years of Sales Experience
- Four Years/High School Business Educator
- HOA President from 2010 - Current
- Former Carroll ISD PTO President
- Full-Time Real Estate Agent
- Key Characteristics: Persistent, Motivated, Dependable, Excellent Follow-up Skills, Great Listener, Compassionate, Outgoing