As a successful, award-winning Realtor for Ebby Halliday Realtors, Ann has represented and helped a diverse group of buyers and sellers throughout the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex realize their dreams of home ownership.
With over 30 years of experience, Ann is respected by her colleagues for her knowledge of the Real Estate market, problem-solving skills and willingness to go above and beyond for her clients and peers. She possesses the ability to effectively collaborate with all stakeholders in a real estate transaction.
In addition to her responsibilities as a Realtor, Ann is passionate about mentoring and educating young professionals about the residential real estate process and the importance of bringing a positive can-do attitude to every situation.
Ann has lived in the DFW Metroplex since 1967 and currently resides in far North Dallas, She enjoys volunteering at her local food pantry and playing bridge with her friends.
Designations: CRS, GRI
- Voted one of D Magazines Top Realtors (2007-2016)
- Texas Monthly Magazines Five-Star Professional Real Estate Agent Award Recipient
- Member of the Elite 20 Marketing Group
- Ebby Star Achiever
- Companywide Rookie of the Year
- Member of the National, State and Local Association of Realtors
- Certified Finance Specialist
- Certified New Home Specialist