Arlene Lawley has twenty-plus years of successful experience in real estate and has been honored as a leader in the industry. She is recognized by clients and associates for her professionalism, reliability, consistency and timeliness with meeting their real estate needs. Arlene has been an active member of numerous community and professional organizations serving as president of Women's Council of Realtors, Women's Committee-Ecumenical Center, and as a member of Realtor Board of Professional Standards, Grievance and Builder's Committees. She finds great satisfaction in knowing that she has been able to help her clients find a new home or sell one quickly and effectively while maximizing the return on their investment and making the entire selling, buying, and moving process as smooth and pleasant as possible. It is her honor and privilege to provide the very best service and to educate her clients on the information necessary to make informed decisions.
Designations - ABR, CRS, E-PRO, GRI, SRES
- BS in Business Administration, Broker
- Member of National, Texas & Local Association of Realtors
- Accredited Buyer's Rep/Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate of the Realtors Institute/Leadership Training
- Performance Management Network & Relo Certified