Becky's experience as a commercial and industrial interior designer with Architectural and Engineering firms positively prepared her for a career in real estate. She brings construction knowledge, project management, advanced negotiation and communication skills with a can-do attitude to every client to help them attain the goal of their next move. Her eye for detail helps clients see how to best stage, furnish, arrange or change a space. Becky's desire is to make each transaction a positive, fun and rewarding experience for all involved.
Becky shares life with her husband, Jim, their 3 grown children, son-in-law, and grandchild on the way. She loves to entertain, travel, design, and make things beautiful. When not working with clients, you’ll find her creating in the kitchen, tending to her flower garden, riding a bike, listening to an audiobook, or having an adventure with a friend. Other interests include book clubs, music groups, tennis and neighborhood women’s groups.
“Being a real estate agent allows me to use my business and design skillset paired with my outgoing, fun-loving personality to have positive and productive days with new and old friends. It’s a joy to help others with “Home” because “Home” and all that that word means is the center of my universe.”
- GLAR Board of Directors, former Governmental Affairs TREPAC Chair
- Former GLAR REALTOR OF THE YEAR
- NTREIS Board of Directors 2016 to present
- TRLP Graduate (Texas Realtors Leadership Program) 2018
- Certified Negotiation Expert Specialist
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certified
- Luxury Homes Specialist
- Residential Finance Consultant
- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Military on the Move Certified
- NINJA Selling System Graduate
- Broker’s license 2018
- Sales Leader for Ebby Halliday’s Flower Mound office 2017-2020