Chris has expertise in Oak Cliff, Oak Lawn/Uptown, and other areas of Intown Dallas. With his rare language skills, including Spanish, Sign Language, and conversational French, Chris is trusted by a diverse base of customers seeking his unique brand of empathetic service and knowledge. Chris' political influences also provide a wide range of local project development experience. Appointed by Dallas Mayor as Chair of the Dallas Landmark Commission and with his Historic House Specialist designation, Chris brings extensive knowledge of historic properties and cultural awareness.
- D Magazine "Best Real Estate Agent" 2009-2011
- Former City Of Dallas Landmark Commission Chair
- MetroTex Assoc.of REALTORS Director, 2007-2010
- Texas Assoc. of REALTORS Director, 2009-2011
- 16 successful years experience