Coleen Difiglia is an honest, hard-working and service oriented Realtor® who will do everything in her power to ensure her client’s success.
Born and raised in New Orleans, her Louisiana roots are strong. Coleen moved to the Dallas area a little over 20 years ago and she now proudly calls North Texas her home. She and her husband Chuck, a native of Plano, have been married for 18 years and have three amazing children.
Coleen’s background includes over 20 years of experience in sales and service, and she gives her clients a level of care and accountability above and beyond their expectations. From the first phone call until closing day, Coleen will guide her clients in every detail of the transaction. A loyal clientele supported by personal referrals and repeat business has been the foundation of Coleen’s real estate career.
Coleen is involved in her children’s schools and activities. She is the recipient of the Texas PTA Lifetime Member award and serves the Plano community in a number of volunteer organizations.
Call Coleen today at (469) 371-7249
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- 20-year Metroplex resident
- Extensive background in sales and service
- Texas PTA Lifetime Member and long-time community volunteer
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, Texas Association of Realtors®
- Member, MetroTex Association of Realtors®