...blending real estate experience with a gift for interior design to meet your real estate needs!
With a gracious personal style and a compassionate caring attitude, DeAnna offers her real estate clients expertise and wisdom gained from more than 15 years of successful experience in real estate sales. Her trained eye for design is an additional benefit for clients. Prior to entering the real estate profession, DeAnna studied at the prestigious Parson's School of Design for Interior Design in New York City and subsequently worked as an interior design professional.
Today DeAnna enjoys blending her creative gift for interior design with her practical and successful real estate sales experience to uniquely meet the needs of each of her clients. She enhances her support with access to state-of-the-art technology and an extensive network of industry associates who can assist in client support.
DeAnna's experience and resources include:
Exceptional industry experience
- More than 15 years experience in real estate sales
- Skill in the development of custom solutions for clients
- Valuable experience is creating and maintaining client relationships
- A creative, professional eye for interior design
- A caring attitude and a compassionate personal style
- Acknowledgement as a Top Producer
Strong commitment to client support
- "I want the buying and selling process to be enjoyable and stress-free." - DeAnna
- "I enjoy meeting new people!" - DeAnna
Knowledge of neighborhoods
- Detailed knowledge of Dallas neighborhoods, lifestyles, and amenities
Training and education
- Earned: Texas Real Estate Salesperson's License
- Attended: Parsons School of Design, New York City
- Member of local, state, and national Realtor associations
- Supports causes related to preservation of open space, wildlife, and historical heritage