Working diligently over her career to meet the needs of clients from many different walks of life, Debbie Fellwock has developed an impressive range of skills and accomplishments in residential sales, negotiation, and mediation, as well as commercial property management and leasing. Debbie is dedicated to staying at the forefront of the ever-changing real estate market in North Texas, and she has earned the GRI (Graduate, REALTOR® Institute) designation, which gives her in-depth and updated training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards and the sales process. Debbie's main objectives are to find personalized solutions that meet the lifestyle needs of her clients, to make the process of selling and buying property as stress-free as possible for them, and to make the entire transaction an enjoyable success!
A Focused Professional:
- Over 38 years of experience in multiple facets of the real estate industry.
- Top-notch skills in communication, negotiation, and mediation.
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI).
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson's License
- Bachelor of Arts, Education & Business, Texas A & M ? Commerce
With Deep Roots in North Texas:
- Lifetime resident of the DFW area with a vast circle of family, friends, and trusted colleagues.
- Well-informed about Dallas, its history and its neighborhoods.
- Detailed knowledge of Plano, Frisco, Richardson, Allen, McKinney, and other points North.
- Member: Gleneagles Country Club
- Member: Prince of Peace Catholic
- Longtime resident of Willow Bend
And a Commitment to Bringing Clients the very Best in ""Reputation and Results""!
Debbie's commitment to her clients is to represent them the way she would want her own family to be represented---with honesty, integrity, and professional expertise. She considers the ultimate compliment to be the trust and confidence a past client shows in her when they give a referral to serve their family and friends.
Designations: ASP, GRI