I have a longstanding love for real estate and people. I began my career in the Ebby Halliday Relocation Department for seven years counseling transferees moving to Dallas and spent the next fifteen years serving in pastoral care. These experiences uniquely merged for me to help clients with their real estate needs. My knowledge of Dallas neighborhoods, my attention to detail, and my keen sense of listening to the needs of my clients is a winning combination to help you sell your existing home and/or buy the one you love.
I am an enthusiastic East Dallas resident since 1994 and enjoy all our amenities such as biking at White Rock Lake, strolling through the Arboretum, dining at the local hangouts, and volunteering in DISD.
The home selling and buying process can be complicated and overwhelming, so why not work with someone who will peacefully and knowledgeably guide you through the process with the highest of care.
- B.A. in Organizational Communication from Abilene Christian University
- M.A. in Counseling from Amberton University
- P.T.A. Lifetime Member Award
- Former Chair of the White Rock Home Tour
- Treasurer of the Casa Linda Forest
- Neighborhood Association
- Member of the National, Texas, and Metro Tex Associations of REALTORS®
- GRI, Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- SRES, Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- HHS, Historic House Specialist
- Ebby Lakewood Rookie of the Year 2018
- Named a 2020 Best Real Estate Agent by D Magazine