Dallas Native. Local Market Expertise. Experienced Negotiator. Superior Client Care.
I am a Full-Time professional agent having been recognized on several levels with Ebby Halliday REALTORS® for 13 years plus prior family real estate experience of 5 years. My vast knowledge of North Texas areas serves the clients well.
- Dallas Native and
- Proudly an Irving Resident since 1962.
- Ranked among the top agents in the Irving/Las Colinas/Coppell Office.
- Frequent awards for Top Individual Listing Agent.
- Diamond Circle Member (Ebby Halliday Companies)
- Many testimonials from past Clients who are now friends.
Professionally holding the following designations:
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)
Professional and Civic Organizations:
- Member in good standing Local, State & National Boards of Realtors
- Irving Women’s Network
- Irving Hospital District Neighborhood Association Board Member
- Market Value Analysis Steering Committee
- Active in Community, Serving on Zoning Board of Appeals, City of Irving
- Elder Presbyterian Church
Clients are always the focus of my attention while working together as a team to either buy a home or sell a home. Personal service and listening are my key attributes. I maintain an enthusiastic and energetic attitude and a sense of humor (fostering long-lasting friendships with past clients). My goal is to make your home selling or buying experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible. My service extends before, during and after the sale. Always tailoring my services to meet the needs of each individual Seller or Buyer, whatever those needs may be. “Going the Extra Mile ” for all Clients.