Elisha Scott is a results-driven professional who exhibits tireless patience in any situation. Prior to her real estate career, she worked as an educator and later became an entrepreneur founding an educational consulting company.
Her extensive business experience plus her financial, organizational and management skill enable her to research, market, and negotiate the purchase/sale of properties with relative ease. Her well-developed skills are an enormous asset in assisting her clients.
- Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor with competence in pricing properties, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the process of understanding home values
- Alumnae of Robert H. Smith School of Business at University of Maryland, College Park
- M Ed. in Second Language Education and Culture from Texas Wesleyan University
- Married, mother of two children attending Lamplighter and The Hockaday School
- Lamplighter Parents' Association (LPA) Board Member
- Glen Meadows Neighborhood Association Board Member
- Member of Concord Missionary Baptist Church of Dallas
- Junior League of Dallas
- Enjoys Traveling, Conversational Spanish and Reading