Elizabeth loves to laugh and is loyal, savvy, hardworking, and dedicated to client satisfaction. Her goal is to make the buying and selling experience as pleasant, productive, and painless as possible. She is thrilled to be a member of the team at Ebby's Little White House.
Elizabeth began her real estate career in 2005 and was named the "Rising Star Rookie of the Year" at another firm. Her first sale in real estate was a well-known estate in Old Preston Hollow. She sold this house again in 2014, the same year the house was named "One of the 10 Most Beautiful Houses in Dallas" by D Home Magazine.
She is a Dallas native and a life long resident who graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a B.S. in Advertising. Her past and present professional and community and volunteer positions include:
- National Associaton of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- MetroTex Association of Realtors
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Ronald McDonald House
- St. Michael's Women's Exchange
- Jubilee Center
- Parents Association of the Episcopal School of Dallas
- Medlock Youth Village Reading Tutor
- VNA Meals on Wheels
- Royal Northaven Neighborhood Association, Asst. Membership Chair and Block Captain