As a fifth generation Texan and native of Dallas, Emily is a full-time realtor working with clients throughout Dallas and the surrounding counties. The heart of my approach in real estate is getting to know my clients well. It allows me a greater understanding of their needs, and how to help them reach their goals.
Emily's abilities as a realtor are backed by extensive business experience. During more than twenty years as an attorney, Emily represented clients in real estate transactions that involved contract negotiation, financing and analysis of property condition. She has also invested personally in real estate for many years, including buying property for renovation and resale. As a realtor, I get to help others do something I truly believe in ? invest in an asset they can enjoy every day!
When not living and breathing all things real estate, Emily spends time with family and friends, her two boys and a bird dog named Maggie.
- Member of National Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, Metrotex Association of Realtors
- Park Cities resident for over 25 years
- Pi Beta Phi Alumnae
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Dallas Bar Association
- B.B.A. from the University of Texas
- J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law.