Negotiating is second nature to me with my background as an attorney. For more than 20 years, I have represented clients before the IRS when their company’s retirement plan was audited. I have also been General Counsel for a Trust Company and IRA administrator that provided custodial services for IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts). For more than 30 years, I have assisted individuals purchasing real estate with their Retirement funds including Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs). Unlike stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and REITs, you have complete control over your real estate investment, whether you invest in raw land or real property. You are not dependent on the fund manager or general partner for the success of your investment.
One of the things that I really enjoy is helping individuals and families find their “Home Sweet Home”, whether it’s in the city or country. I have been a Park Cities resident for over 30 years while also enjoying the outdoors with my wife at our ranch north of Dallas.
My clients appreciate my ability to:
- listen to and understand their objectives and concerns
- develop a well-organized and thoughtful plan to achieve those goals
- get things done to help my clients
My motto is like the song by Jordan Davis says, “You can’t buy happiness. But you can buy dirt.”
Three interesting things that I have done.
- I was an extra in a Burt Reynolds’ movie filmed in Dallas.
- I got my pilot’s license when I was in high school.
- Sunday school teacher with my wife for 18 years at Highland Park Presbyterian Church and President of Wings Like Eagles Ranch a 501(c)3 charitable organization.
- Juris Doctor from the Dedman School of Law at Southern Methodist University
- Master of Business Administration from the University of Kansas
- Beta Gamma Sigma Business Honor Society
- Batchelor of Arts in Psychology from University of Kansas
- Member of MetroTex Association of Realtors®
- Member of National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors®