Jaime Melcher, a native Texan, offers a unique blend of experience to meet your real estate needs. Her primary focus is residential property and she is knowledgeable of any area in the Dallas metroplex. Jaime has been successfully helping the first time home buyer, the growing family needing more space, or the seasoned investor looking for a profitable investment for many years. With an eye for design, Jaime can help you stage your home to look its best + sell quickly! She also thinks "outside the box" when it comes to finding that hidden gem that may need a little TLC.
Relocating? Jaime understands that there is much more to a big move than packing your belongings and filing a change of address. Let her in-depth and detailed knowledge make your transition stress free.
Persistence, commitment, and knowledge are the traits that help Jaime strive to be a leader in her industry. She will get the job done for you!
- Married 21 years to her high school sweetheart & mother of two daughters.
- South Garland High School, Class of 1994.
- BA Communications/Public Relations, Ouachita Baptist University
- Lake Pointe Church, Rockwall, TX
- Rockwall Women's League
- National Charity League, Pearl Chapter
- Silver Award for Excellence, Local Realtors Association
- MetroTex and Collin County Association of Realtors Member