Having spent more than 25 years in sales and marketing, Jay brings a tremendous amount of experience to the real estate business. Jay has lived his entire life in the Metroplex and has a thorough knowledge of residential real estate ranging from downtown Dallas to Prosper. He has experience working with buyers and sellers to help them with all of their real estate needs.
Jay has created a special niche working with investors. Whether you are buying for long-term appreciation (rental property) or are looking for distressed properties to flip, Jay can provide the analytics to help you make these purchase decisions.
Jay has also been very involved in the community over the years as a youth soccer and basketball coach, basketball referee, church deacon, Sunday School teacher, Music Minister, and children's choir director. Jay's customer service experience and commitment to customer satisfaction in all aspects of the sale will make your real estate buying or selling experience pleasant and memorable.
- Active Licensed Professional Real Estate Agent
- Investor Specialist
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Member Collin County Association of Realtors
- Member MetroTex Multiple Listing Service
- Member Texas Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Certified Debt Management Negotiator
- Basketball referee at Plano Sports Authority in Plano & Plano ISD
- Strong background in Green Energy, including wind and solar
- 40+ year knowledge of far north Dallas, Richardson, Plano, Frisco, Allen & McKinney