I have over 44 years of experience in the industry with extensive training in REO procedures, marketing, and management. I have been an REO specialist for 28 years. A highlight of my career was managing 600 properties annually during the 2008 and 2009 market bust. During that time, I was responsible for:
- Exterior and interior broker’s price opinions as well as fee broker's price opinions
- Property preservation, maintenance, emergency and rehab crews
- Cash for Keys and full evictions plus SHORT SALES
- Sales negotiations and closing
- Utility and repair completion and billing
- Bi-weekly property inspections and reports
- Marketing of properties on numerous websites
- Quick and efficient communication via email/internet correspondence
In addition to my REO experience, I have been a relocation director for 10 years as well as a listing and selling agent. Throughout my career I have served on many board committees including MLS, Professional Standards, and Special Events. I chaired the TREPAC committee for 2 years and served on the Board of Directors for 3 years.
In 2011 I was recognized as the Realtor of the Year by the Arlington Board of Realtors(ARBOR). I was also named Realtor of the Year by the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals(NAHREP). I take pride in my community by volunteering regularly for Meals on Wheels.