Your first home, your next home, your retirement home or your investment property all have one thing in common- a need for a great REALTOR®. I am dedicated to serving you and your family's needs completely, whether it be buying, selling, or leasing a home.
Born and raised in Dallas with a father in Real Estate, I was brought up with a knowledge and passion for the industry at an early age. I fully understand the complexity of the Real Estate transaction from years of experience. I bring expertise in assisting clients when making challenging financial decisions that come with purchasing or selling your home.
- Full Time Licensed Professional REALTOR®
- Member of NAR and TAR
- 20+ years Dallas Resident
- Graduate of Bishop Lynch High School
- BA - Finance from Oklahoma City University
- Member of Men's Varsity Rowing Program at Oklahoma City University
- Member of MetroTex Association of REATORS®