Julie Pillans' clients know they have a superstar in their corner for all their home buying or selling needs. They find she's available almost all the time, constantly working. That's why she has successfully completed numerous transactions, accumulating comprehensive experience in all areas of real estate: buying, selling, leasing, property management, relocation--- you name it.
Julie grew up and still lives in the Dallas area and is personally familiar with the neighborhoods of Uptown, East Dallas, Lakewood, Lake Highlands, West Dallas, Park Cities, Preston Hollow, Richardson, Plano, Allen and McKinney. She also has experience with properties in Southlake, Colleyville and Grapevine.
Because of her strong negotiating skills, her savvy marketing techniques, and her forthright honesty, Julie has earned the respect of clients and peers alike. She stays in demand, thanks to the referrals which make up almost all of her client base. In addition, Julie is a member of Ebby's elite RELO team, and addresses the relocation need of a Dallas-based Fortune 100 corporation. A licensed REALTOR® since 2005, Julie joined the Preston Center Ebby office in late 2011. She has consistently ranked among the top producers in her office and serves as a mentor to new associates. She chaired the office's wildly successful United Way campaign, and she is also a major contributor to the MetroTex Association of REALTORS®. She has earned a SFR designation and stays current on the latest real estate law and best practices. In addition, Julie networks with a wide range of real estate and other professionals through the Young Professional Network.
My greatest satisfaction is helping buyers find the home that makes them truly happy, says Julie, and making the process as smooth as possible.
- D Magazine Top Producer 2015
- Customer Service VIP Award 2014
- Double Star Multi-Million Producer 2014
- Full time professional; available to clients around the clock.
- Familiar with Uptown, East Dallas, Lakewood, Lake Highlands, West Dallas, Park Cities, Preston Hollow, Richardson, Plano, Allen, McKinney, Southlake, Colleyville, and Grapevine.
- Comprehensive expertise from numerous successful real estate transactions
- Intimate knowledge of Dallas from growing up here.
- Exceptional negotiating, marketing, and interpersonal skills.
- RELO specialist for Dallas-based Fortune 100 company.
Almost all my business is referred by admiring clients and colleagues.