Kimberly moved to Texas in 1985 after graduating from Buena Vista College in Storm Lake, Iowa, to begin her teaching career of 33 years in Texas public schools; making for a perfect transition into Real Estate.
Licensed in 2003, Kim's clients have been teachers, friends, referrals, former students & parents of former students, which is a testament to her close and trusting relationships she has built over the years. Both careers have been based on trust, honesty, transparency and ?doing the right thing'. She is low drama and high energy, working extremely well with other realtors ensuring smooth Closings. She is ranked among the top 8% of reputable agents based on feedback from cooperating agents and prides herself on always maintaining a positive attitude.
Nothing energizes her more than getting a listing ready for showings. She loves staging each home from touch-up painting the walls and baseboards to planting flowers around the exterior to make each house look beautiful and welcoming to potential buyers.
She is happily married to Daryl Bowen, where they reside in Plano with their two cats. They enjoy trying new restaurants around the Dallas area, traveling, hiking and attending sporting events.
Since retiring from teaching, she has immersed herself in numerous charity events including:
- Member of The Dallas Foundation Women's Philanthropy Institute
- Contributor to ?Carry the Load' by sponsoring a group @ The Elm Fork Shooting Range
- Contributor to The Kidney Foundation by sponsoring a child to go to camp
- Volunteering at St. Andrew's Prom Closet
- Contributor to a veteran's home that Taurus Commercial rebuilt after a fire
- Served on NILMDTS Charity Remembrance Walk Committee
- Contributor to NILMDTS Charity Remembrance Walk