Kim Sinnott is one of Ebby Lakewood/Lake Highlands top producers. With more than 20 years of marketing expertise, Kim specializes in creating comprehensive marketing plans with proven techniques for homeowners wanting to sell their homes. For those looking to purchase a home, Kim is focused on exceptional customer service by providing knowledge, education, and a team of resources to make the home-buying experience seamless and enjoyable. Kim thrives on building relationships with clients based on reliability, integrity, and honesty and takes her client fiduciary responsibilities very seriously. Kim looks forward to serving you and satisfying your real estate needs. Kim and her husband live in Lakewood with their two boys and two dogs.
- Full-time real estate agent.
- Has lived in East Dallas for 18 years. Currently resides in Lakewood
- Specializes in East Dallas, but serves the Metroplex
- Member of MetroTex, NAR, and TAR
- Past President & board member, Lakewood Early Childhood PTA
- Current board member, Lakewood Elementary
- Active Member & Volunteer at Gracehill Community Church