Real Estate is not just a career, it's a passion! For over 20 years, helping my clients navigate one of life's most significant financial events has been an honor and a tremendous responsibility. When my client is ready to sell, buy, build, or even participate in a corporate relocation, my extensive experience is hard at work. Your best interests are my focus. Always! In addition, living in the Dallas/Fort Worth area for most of my life has provided me with in-depth knowledge of diverse communities and housing choices available.
Above all else, my sincere goal is to provide unmatched levels of service and expertise. This can only be accomplished through asking the right questions and truly listening to your answers. I want to make such an impact that when you refer your friends and family to me for their real estate needs, you'll consider it a favor to them, as well as to me. Rest assured, they'll experience the same dedication to service and excellence that you did.
Some highlights and honors:
- 5th generation Texan
- Bachelor of Science from the University of Texas at Austin
- Corporate relocation experience with many corporate companies including Amazon, Delta, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, State Farm, Target, and many more
- History of exceeding goals
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- MetroTex Association of Realtors
- Collin County Association of Realtors