With a background in professional services and education, I have learned the art of organization, attention to details, and I am experienced in providing exceptional, professional, and comprehensive customer service. I try to epitomize integrity, hard work, and creative service in every detail of my client’s real estate transaction.
My real estate business is built on a foundation of dependability and service. As a former teacher, devoted wife, and mother, I have the patience and know how to educate my clients and help them navigate the housing market. By accessing the very best technology, current market data, and creative marketing applications, I take every measure to educate my clients and provide them with the critical insights that meet their specific requirements. I am dedicated to service beyond the sale, carrying my clients through the entire process. I represent both buyers and sellers in the Lucas, Fairview, McKinney, and Allen areas.
- Collin County Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Full-Time Professional Realtor
- University of Houston, B.S. Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Texas Woman’s University, Master of Education