Hello – I’m Lorraine. Let me be the first to welcome you to my website.
I am a Texas native with over 17 years of experience as a fulltime realtor. My success is based on a tradition of trust, culture of leadership, communication, collaboration, and empathy. I always strive to provide superior skills and service, always exceeding my customers’ expectations.
My true passion is finding the right fit for clients and homes – your new dream home! Or helping sellers realize a good return on their home that they have invested so much time, love, and money in. Real Estate is not just about buying and selling homes, it is about the relationships you build with your clients and it starts by listening to their needs and wants. I honor the relationship I have with my clients through honest communication, removing unknows, and constant growth to benefit my clients.
My creative approach, marketing, negotiating skills, and attention to detail offer my clients success and a stress-free transaction. My dynamic personality, high level of integrity, savvy negotiation skills and unsurpassed customer service have awarded me numerous sales and achievement awards during my career.
- One of two Culture Icon in Real Estate for the State of Colorado – 2008
- Numerous Sales Person of the Month, Quarter and Year Awards in real estate
- Numerous Most Real Estate Listings and Buyers awards
- Certifications – GRI, Graduate of the Real Estate Institute
- Certified Training Professional
- One of “100 Most Influential Women In the Woodlands, Texas”
- A Founder, and board member of the Woodlands Symphony Orchestra
- Founder of Canyon Cares
- Board Member, Director – Firewheel Farms 2 HOA, Garland TX
My clients know they are my #1 priority. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, I would be honored to have the opportunity to assist you!