I was born and raised in the Tyler area, so I feel like I know this area and the back roads (my very favorite). I attended Robert E. Lee High School, Tyler Junior College, and the University of Texas at Tyler. My family has been deeply involved in the cattle and trucking business here in Tyler for a number of years. My previous professional background has been in the area of business. However, in 2003, I decided to expand my career into the exciting field of Real Estate.
On a personal note, I am married to Glenn A Smith, he is a Builder in Tyler, and together, Glenn and I share four children and thirteen grandchildren. Blessed we are!
When we built our house, we buried a Bible under our front walkway! Praying God's blessings and knowing He is the cornerstone of our home!
My favorite word and mission statement, SURELY,
Helping you BUY and SELL with confidence,
- Member of the National & Texas Association of Realtors®
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker
- Prior Partner/Owner of Cornerstone Brokerage, LLC
- Member of Greater Tyler Association of Realtors®
- Past President (2013) of the Greater Tyler Assoc of Realtors®
- Certified Residential Specialist-CRS
- Graduate Realtor® Institute-GRI
- Senior Real Estate Specialist-SRES
- Internet Professional, e-PRO