Over 38 years ago, I was a reluctant transferee to Dallas. I can still remember the anxiety and chaos of being a buyer, a seller and a trailing spouse with two small children. The most essential ingredient of comfort was my Ebby Halliday REALTOR! By combining enthusiasm, energy, honesty, knowledge, and integrity I can help make your decision a fantastic opportunity for you and your family.
Let me share my experience in new and pre-owned homes, as well as my knowledge of neighborhoods, schools, parks and unique shopping sites. My goal is to perform 100% above your expectations. Rather than simply reading about it...call me!
- 35+ Years in Real Estate; Broker Since 1983
- 2004 Realtor of the Year- Metrotex Association
- 2007 Ebby Rose Winner. Wife, Mother, & Volunteer.
- City Planning Commission--Richardson 2009-Present
- Parks Commissioner--City of Richardson 2006-2009
- Wildflower Festival- Volunteer benefiting Network of Community Ministries and RISD
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI - Graduate REALTOR Institute