Melanie Howard, a former corporate healthcare professional, spent several years successfully helping her clients achieve positive outcomes. The passion to serve and assist others in life-altering moments is what led her to pursue her passion in real estate.
Now, as a full-time Associate with Ebby Halliday Realtors®, Melanie has fulfilled her desire to serve others and guide her clients through the home buying and selling processes. Partnering with Ebby, the largest independent real estate brokerage in Texas, Melanie’s aligned herself with a company that puts service to the client and community first, both principles symbiotic with Melanie’s personal and professional philosophy. Her commitment extends past closing to continue to provide advice, guidance, value, and friendship to her clients. Professional Realtors® don’t stop working for their client at closing. It’s a long-term commitment from Melanie to be there for each client before, during, and after the real estate process is complete. She prides herself on not only putting her best foot forward but keeping it there for her clients throughout the transaction process and beyond.
Based on her previous success, Melanie is keenly aware of the importance of building and maintaining great working relationships and is always excited about meeting her next client. When time permits, Melanie enjoys traveling the world and spending time with family and friends.
- Top Producer for Ebby Plano Willow Bend office - February 2019
- Top 20 Producer for Ebby Plano Willow Bend office – February 2020
- Top 20 Producer for Ebby Plano Willow Bend office – June 2020
Professional Affiliations and Designations:
- Licensed Realtor®
- MetroTex Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Graduate, Realtor® Institute
- Certified USA Alliance New Home Sales Agent
- Selected as 2020 Rising Star Real Estate Professional
- Active Member of The Civic League of Carrollton-Farmers Branch