Working diligently and tirelessly for her diverse clientele, Mercedes Mazon focuses on the needs and preferences of her clients. She has developed a range of skills and accomplishments in residential sales, negotiation, mediation, and leasing. As a long-time Dallas resident and realtor, Mercedes has over 19 years of market knowledge, experience and highly responsive communication. She listens to clients’ needs and guides them through the entire process, regulations, documents and deadlines. She prides herself on trust, loyalty, and integrity. Her clients become customers for life.
At the forefront of the ever-changing real estate market in North Texas, Mercedes has earned several designations and receives yearly instructions in legal and regulatory issues, contracts, technology trends, sales, and ethics. She also holds an ASP (Accredited Staging Professional) designation, which allows her to provide complimentary consultation for staging furniture and décor.
With her at their side, home buyers and sellers rest easy knowing that their transaction will be completed professionally, ethically, and properly.
- GRI - Graduate Real Estate Institute
- ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative
- SRS - Seller Representative Specialist
- USMOM - U.S. Military on the Move
- NHSAC - New Home Sales Agent Certification
- ASP - Accredited Staging Professional
- Member National, Texas and Dallas Association of of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Member of Texas Association of REALTORS® (TAR)
- Member of Collin County Association of REALTORS® (CCAR)
- Magna Cum Laude Graduate-Bachelor of Science, Fashion Merchandising & Business at Texas Women’s University.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.