Home is where our story begins! I am a wife and mother of 2 boys. I enjoy
watching my boys play sports, volunteering in the community, cooking,
spending time with family and friends and outdoor activities.
As a busy professional, I understand the importance of being flexible,
organized, trustworthy and above all an attentive listener. Whether you are buying or selling a home, I am committed to providing you with quality first class service. My goal is to work diligently to make your experience as hassle-free as possible. I will handle the details so you can focus on your family and your move. I strive to build lifelong business relationships with my clients to ensure that they have complete confidence in my abilities and will gladly refer their family and friends to me. I wholeheartedly embrace the Ebby Halliday motto to "Do Something for Someone Every Day."
I welcome the opportunity to be your guide for all of your real estate needs.
- Graduate-UCF, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Designation: GRI
- Full-Time Real Estate Agent
- Member-Local, State and National Associations of REALTORS
- Access to the most current market information and statistics
- 100 Women of Eldorado - Founding Board Member
- PTO Board Member - McKinney High School
- PTO Board Member - Faubion Middle School