I moved to Dallas from Lafayette Louisiana in 1974 after graduating from LSU. GEAUX TIGERS!! It is one of the best decisions I have ever made. I started my real estate career with Ebby Halliday in 1992 after working in the radio, magazine and newspaper industries. I have lived in the Park Cities for years and now reside in North Dallas. In my opinion you need an agent who is willing to “go the extra mile”. Having said that I bring to the table years of experience and major knowledge of our city and many of our wonderful surrounding areas. I pride myself on honesty and communication and feel like my peers would agree. I work tirelessly until I get the job done whether as a listing agent or a buyer’s agent. I want the experience for each of my clients to be as smooth as possible and getting through the closing process is my goal! I am involved in several groups as giving back to the community is important to me. The Dallas Arboretum, The Family Place and Ronald McDonald to name a few. If you are looking for a representative please give me a call and let’s get started!
• Member - MetroTex Association of Realtors® Government Affairs Committee
• Member - MetroTex Association of Realtors® Forms and Contracts Committee
• Graduate - MetroTex Association of Realtors® Leadership Program
• Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumnae
• MetroTex Forms and Contracts Committee